QSR Jasper, GA is looking for Mixing Operators to monitor and operate machinery to produce quality rubber for production. The Mixing Operator’s goal is to meet production expectations for the material to make quality parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix compounds as per recipe instructions and process sheets.
- Responsible for the accurate measuring of compounds.
- Operate lift truck.
- Break out operators as needed.
- Complete daily production list and downtime report.
- Complete all necessary safety training
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Satisfactory completion of training program
- Must be capable of pushing / pulling rubber compounds safely, or without potential harm
- Must be capable of wearing all PPE associated with the job function
- Complete a medical evaluation for respirator use
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to move and push items when needed
- Able to walk and stand for most of workday
- Able to climb onto lift truck and up a ladder at the Extruder
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most activity is within the plant, exposed to moderate to high noise level, heat and humidity.
- All employees will be provided training on working safely, evacuation procedures, accident reporting and any other safety items such as PPE the company feels necessary to ensure and maintain a safe work environment free from hazards to the employee.
- If at any time you feel unsafe or recognize an unsafe practice, it is your responsibility to report it immediately to your supervisor.