- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash in all areas of the plant
- Clean behind presses including but not limited to oil, water, raw rubber, parts
- Service clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damages to floors and fixtures
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Remove heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using hand trucks
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals
- Set up, arrange, and remove tables, chairs, ladders as required
- Other duties as required
- Must be an employee in good standing
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Maintain clean and safe work environment
Because of skills necessary for this position and after all job applicants have been evaluated, QSR may be required to fill this position from the outside.
Individuals interested in applying for this position complete the Internal Job Opportunity Form and submit it to HR no later than 4:00 p.m. on the removal date.