Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Customer Service Team Leader
Scope: The Customer Service Representative acts as a liaison between customers and the company, communicating timely in providing product and service information, and resolving product and service problems.
• Communicate with customers in a timely manner and be a point of contact for all stages of the customers’ orders.
• Review and enter new orders
• Resolve customer concerns and questions using appropriate processes
• Respond to customer inquiries regarding price and delivery, order status
• Coordinate with departments across the company to improve deliveries and confirm shipments.
• Work with organizational database to track information on customer status, order and potential delivery dates.
• Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment.
• Skilled in handling a high volume of daily transactions.
• Ability to maintain a friendly, positive demeanor.
• Travel as required to other plants
• All other duties as assigned.
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to multi-task to handle a number of requests and situations at one time.
• Excellent problem and decision making skills.
• Excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
• Excellent stress and time management skills.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word Office Suite.